add 2

Popular Posts


Want to make some corrections in the id proof documents? Looking out for the exact procedure to do so? Here, on this page find advice and suggestions from experts.

The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or GSEB is a government of Gujarat body responsible for determining the policy-related, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual direction the state's secondary and higher secondary educational system takes.

The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The board is responsible for registration and administration of higher secondary and secondary schools in the state of Gujarat.

The Gujarat board was formed on the basis of 'The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972'. It is very popular board in the Gujarat State. It conducts state level exam. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools as well as registered private schools. The Board also performs the duties of recognizing new schools, performance evaluation of schools and inspections of various schools associated with the Board.

The GSEB conducts 2 (including 4-semester type examinations) main examinations - The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam for Standard 10 and the Higher Secondary (School) Certificate (HSC)examination for Standard XI-XII students in Gujarat. The Board also holds a Talent Search for students of Std VIII & IX in five major subjects every year. It is divided into 2 major parts.

Recently, GSEB has changed State level Examinations from JEE(Mains) to GUJCET.

I want to correct my name in 10th and 12th marksheet from Gujarat Board. In my both marksheets my name is wrongly written. So for name correction, which documents do I need? I don't have my birth certificate and in my all other id proofshere are some mistakes- passport and driving license.
So what to do now?
I have passed 12th in 2012 and now I am a dental student from university of Chhattishgarh. Hence I want to get correct name in the degree.

Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Address

Near Old Sachivalaya, Sector 10B, Sector 10, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382910

important Link :-
Read official pressnote

Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts